Sunday, June 7, 2009

Update 24

Jeremy's ICP was at 17 when Greg and Debi left the hospital tonight. His fever was just under 100 degrees. If nothing else, things are staying consistent. Now that it has been a week, we're starting to realize that the best thing that we can do for a while is pray and wait for everything to calm down. Eric, Stephen, and I are back in Walla Walla trying to focus on work and school. Eric will be joining Debi again in Yakima in a day or so when Greg heads back to Boise.

Please keep praying!


  1. Keep us posted, Courtni...and blessings on Stephen as he turns his focus to finals. It's going to be a challenge, but I'm sure he'll manage. Stephen's a great student, and I look forward to seeing him graduate on Sunday. Hope you all find some time to relax.

  2. I bet there are a lot of people like myself who check here morning & evening. Keep the updates coming - it is appreciated. We will contiue to pray! Judy & Gary Maddox

  3. Oh Jeremy!

    You are in our thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry to hear that this happened! It sounds like you are in good hands and that you're stable, which is a blessing. I hope you're enjoying your rest, and that your body is healing fast, so that when they wake you up you're the vibrant, happy, full of energy person we know and love.

    Debi, Greg, Eric, Stephen, and Courtni....

    You are in our thoughts and prayers as well. I'm so sorry you're going through this. If there's anything we can do, please let us know.

    All our love,
    Jeni, Kat, and Judy Guth


Past Posts