Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 17

Sorry that it has taken so long for us to post this week. The last few days have been rather frustrating and stressful. Please continue to keep the family and this process in your thoughts and prayers.

A quick update:
Jeremy was supposed to be moved back to Boise Health and Rehabilitation today, but we have been told he cannot be accepted. Jeremy was denied Medicaid(for now), and it messed a whole bunch of things up. Hopefully everything will get resolved by today or tomorrow. So, right now, Jeremy is in limbo... He's supposed to be leaving the Elk's but he has no where to go...

PM update: The people at the Elks assured us this afternoon that they would not discharge Jeremy until the Medicaid thing is resolved. His insurance decided that he was not making acceptable progress so they quit paying. The people at the Elks will NOT put Jeremy out on the street. We know God has a plan and maybe that plan is for Jeremy to stay at the Elks a little longer. One day at a time!!!!

We'll try to keep everyone updated as the week continues.

Thank you for your prayers!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about the insurance trouble. I have first-hand experience with that though. I talked to someone yesterday on the phone about getting some stuff straightened out that should have been taken care of back in July of last year. Sometimes it's soooooo painstakingly slow. The house pictures look good! It looks like construction is coming along :)


Past Posts