Sunday, October 4, 2009

October 4

Jeremy was smiling when I walked into the room this morning at 8 am. On Sunday Jeremy usually doesn't have any therapy so he had a pretty quiet day. At one point he indicated on his little talking device that he was tired so I turned the lights off and started to read. He kept looking at me, so after about a half hour, I gave up on the resting. I went over to him with 2 tennis balls and 1 small football and reminded him that he could juggle. The pastor was by yesterday and was juggling for him. So, in an effort to stretch Jeremy's hands out a little, I tried to get him to do the juggling thing. He just laughed and laughed at the whole thing, but he did keep all three balls in his hands for awhile and then laughed when one fell to the floor. Laughter is the best medicine you know.

Please keep praying! We have a long road ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Posts