Thursday, December 24, 2009

December 24

Jeremy is still working hard in rehab. Every day when I get to Jeremy there are reports on some new thing he is doing in therapy. I can hardly wait to SEE his progress. I think as soon as I get a chance I will bring a camera so we can all see what he is up to. Last night when I arrived after work he was at dinner, he had come straight from therapy and I thought he would fall asleep during dinner. He was very tired. Today when I arrived at lunch time the same thing happened, he had just come from a long therapy session and he was beat! I am so proud of him. He really is working hard.

Tomorrow is Christmas day and Greg and I are getting a special gift. Someone has loaned us their wheelchair van so we can bring Jeremy home for the day. Eric will be here first thing in the morning. Stephen and Courtni will be here next week, hopefully we can bring him home again next week for a day while there are here.

Have A Very Merry Christmas! Thank you for your prayers. God is GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Posts