Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10

Before lunch today we decided to go to the gym (in Physical therapy) and kill some time. I pushed Jeremy up to one machine and he shook his head "No". Went to another one and he did the same. We went to the new machine and he smiled and said yes. We punched in 15 minutes for his arms - actually "arm" he didn't want to do the right arm. He loves to watch those numbers. He watched the time count down and the rate of speed he was rotating go up. Those numbers are pretty motivating to him. 60, 74, then 80 - I think it's rotations per minute. It was fun to see a smile on his face while he is working out.

After lunch a friend came for a visit. We played a game for awhile and then we decided to go back to the gym and do 15 minutes on his legs. With this machine you can't do your arms and legs at the same time.

After dinner we went back to do another 10 minutes on his arm again. Boy does he like that machine! The machine will rotate itself at a certain speed and Jeremy is doing 97% of the time faster than the machine is set for. The other 3% is probably me stopping it to ask him to do just 1 minute with his right arm.

Thank you for your prayers and support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Posts