Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February 2 - 10:00 am

Keep Praying!!!

Jeremy's transfer has been put on hold until the issue with the VRE (vanco resistant e coli) is resolved. They discovered he had this shortly after we got back to Idaho (June or July). He was on different antibiotics from then on till shortly before he left he left St Als'. Even though he has no symptoms they don't have enough documentation that it has been colonized (i think that it what they call it) or cleared up.

Please keep praying that they get this resolved. Further tests and treatment could take weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Posts