Thursday, February 25, 2010

February 25

Jeremy had a great day today. I (Aunt Linda) got to see first hand ALL the therapies that Jeremy experiences during the week. Jeremy's day is quite busy, and with ME hanging around all day long, the guy hardly gets a break. I got the chance to videotape speech therapy, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and all the daily routine activities he participates in. Though I video taped them, I have yet to figure out how to get that exciting action to all the interested parties. I am technically challenged. So, I await the help of one of our technically brilliant children to help with the task of getting the video off the phone and camcorder........ and on the blog to all who care to see the exciting progress.
After all the therapies, Jeremy and I decided to take some time out in the fresh air, took a walk (well, I walked..... and he enjoyed the sights of the neighborhood of the rehab center). It was a beautiful day. We had many laughs, especially when I offered to let him take his wheelchair in the skateboard park. We played solitaire games, connect 4, and some real challenging 'thinking' game type activities. He listens, he prepares a strategy in his mind, and he WINS. This guy is SMART. Not only that, he 'gets' every one's jokes. His arms and legs will be catching up with his mind soon. Then....... watch out!!!!!
Thank you for your prayers and kind thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Posts