Monday, May 10, 2010

May 12

Jeremy has some good days just like all of us and some bad days. It is very frustrating to me on days where he doesn't want to even try. Nothing I can say will convince him go get up and go get some exercise. He tells me he is tired (which I understand) he will do it tomorrow and then tomorrow comes and he says the same thing. Please pray that Jeremy will have the will, the fight and that we will have patience. I know with his hand and wrist (and the botox) he has about a 2 or 3 week window of opportunity to get the maximum benefit. Plus it is important for him to continue to build strength.

Tomorrow we will meet with an agency about caring for Jeremy at home. The next step in bringing him home.

Thank you for your continued prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Posts