Saturday, August 8, 2009

August 8

Jeremy slept most of the day today. When he woke up around noon and got his morning bath we got him into the chair to take him outside. It was a pleasant 70 degrees in Boise today. Party cloudy. We thought it would be a great day to walk around outside again. He slept through most of that also.

Late in the afternoon, Jeremy started to get very agitated again. His heart rate was up, they took his blood pressure and that was high also. The nurse came in to give him something for it and she mentioned that he had been the same way around 6 am. They had given him something extra at that time also. It has been a week or more since Jeremy's had a day like today. I hope that tomorrow will be better for him.

Thank you for you prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning, My name is Debby Maniscalco. I have been praying for Jeremy and your family daily. Our son had a TBI car accident Jan 27, 2008. As I read your posts I feel as if I am reliving our life. My heart is with you, "do not weary in doing good, for in due season you will reap". God is sooo faithful. Thank you for keeping us updated, it is so nice to check on Jeremy's progress. It sounds as if he is doing very good. If you ever want to talk, please feel free to call at 208-772-7607 or my cell 208-659-5518. Nick had a web page at nicksmile.com. It took everything I had to daily live within the tasks of the day, so I did't have the energy or desire to reach out, but if you ever need to talk with a mom who has been there please feel free to call night or day. God bless, Debby

    ReplyDelete

Past Posts