Friday, January 8, 2010

January 7

Not much new information today. Debi and Greg decided to tell the doctor that our first choice for a rehab facility is Elks, and now he will submit that to the insurance company and speak with Elks. We'll have to be patient until we find out from him how it goes. Today Jeremy's having a Doppler scan at 2 pm. We're hoping to be able to take him off of more medicine and this will help us determine whether or not we can.

For those of you on Facebook, just wanted to let you know that we have started a "Support Jeremy" group that you're welcome to join. We've had quite a few pictures of Jeremy posted both pre- and post-accident. Keep spreading the word. We keep hearing from friends of his that just found out about the accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Posts