Monday, April 12, 2010

April 12

Jeremy had a really good day yesterday. When I got to Jeremy in the morning the first thing he said to me is "what do you want to do today?" I suggested that we head to the gym, work his arms or his legs for awhile and then head to the activity center where we could "golf" or "bowl" on the Wii. So that is what we did. He spent 25 minutes on the leg part of his favorite machine. It rotates his legs in a bicycle peddling type motion. Then we went to "golf" for an hour.

Lunch. Nap. Then in the afternoon we did the same thing only with his arms and then "bowling". The motion with bowling is harder for Jeremy to do. It is the swing and release that he has trouble with. We are practicing though. We will get it down eventually and he gets a lot of laughs at me when I throw the ball behind me. I need practice also! Maybe I'm not the right partner for this activity!:)

The Physical therapist told us tonight that they plan to put Jeremy on the standing frame tomorrow and do something on the Wii (something about dance fever?) so that should be interesting. They really make those workouts fun!

Jeremy has a doctor apt tomorrow to get the baclofen pump refilled.

Please continue to pray for us as we work on our "list" God's direction!

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to know what to say at times. Thus far, I've been a silent observer, checking in every now and again to see how Jeremy is doing. It was fun to read and see Jeremy's personality come through. Being unable to see Jeremy I can't 'see' that like you can. I pray for Jeremy's progress and pray for you, his support, as well. Have a great day. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

Past Posts